How Can I Help?
The staff of Hospice of Garrett County are often asked by the community what they can do to help support our mission. Please check out our list of ideas below!
- Donate supplies from our wish list
- Become a volunteer. (Check out our “How to Volunteer” Tab for more information)
- Make a donation to Hospice in memory or honor of someone you know, or remind others that they can leave memorial contributions to us during their loved one’s final arrangements.
- Participate in the Walk for Hospice or one of our other fundraisers
- Spread the word about the services we provide
We always love new ideas, so if you see a way to give back that is not on our list, feel free to use it!